13 Feb 2017

Echoes and Dust reviews Julie’s Haircut – Invocation And Ritual Dance Of My Demon Twin


It reads:

Rocket Recordings are on fire! Following up Pigs x7 with new Gnoomes, the recent announcement of gnew Gnod and this exquisite label debut of Julie’s Haircut, how the fuck is this only two months into the label’s year? If Hey Colossus put anything out with Rocket this year, it’ll probably be their best year yet…and considering that they’re already the best label in the world that’s saying something. Although, Julie’s Haircut are many albums and several years into their career Invocation and Ritual Dance of My Demon Twin will likely be an introduction to the band for most people and had I not looked it up for the purpose of accuracy, I would’ve thought this was their debut myself…

Read the rest of this glowing review here: Echoes and Dust

---