22 May 2018

Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs are one of the Quietus's bands to watch this weekend


They say:

With London's Raw Power festival set to take place this weekend at The Dome in Tufnell Park, some of the team behind bringing the festival together choose their anticipated highlights from this year's line-up:

Gracie O'Bryne, Festival Coordinator, picks Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs
Choosing one band over the others from this year's Raw Power line-up is like choosing which of my children I like most. But as someone told me, I'd be lying to myself and to the readers of this article if I didn’t choose Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs. I've seen them countless times and they never disappoint in anything but Health and Safety standards. I'm willing to forgive the bare feet and water-soaked electricals for the stellar riffs and a topless man declaring 'I love you mummy'. I'll be putting down my clipboard and neglecting all responsibility for their set on Saturday night, most probably with a bottle of Buckfast in hand.

Read the full list here: The Quietus

---